Brian Connor's House of Golf at Manchester Golf Club is the North West's leading PowaKaddy repair and service centre for all regular servicing or repairs under warranty. Read more.......
Click here to find out how to maximise the efficiency and lifetime of your Motocaddy Battery Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Pro Ironview other products
High strength Chromoly 4140M construction promotes incredible ball speeds and feel for added distance, whilst also boasting soft, controllable landing angles for fantastic control when peppering the flags.
Key features and benefits include:
- Stability frame design enhances stability and launch control
- Re-engineered sound ribs for satisfying sounds thanks to specific vibrations
- High resilient Chromoly 4140M construction for rapid ball speeds
- One-piece cup geometry for control on impact
- Available with a slimmed down top line, sole and reduced off set compared to JPX919 Hot Metal iron
A custom fitting is vital to ensure you maximise the vast technology on offer from Mizuno in this epic set of irons, so let's get you booked in by getting in touch via the link below.